Library Services Offered To Patrons
Services offered at the Lovett Memorial Library
- FAX: 806-779-3241 Receiving and Sending for Public. Cost is .25 per page to receive & 1.00 for the first pages and .25 for every page after to send.
- Internet: Five public access computers are available to library card holders (Ask the librarian how to get a card) and for people traveling and visiting.
- Wireless Access Available for visitors with their own wireless devices.
- Projector and laptop available for checkout to use by organizations, club's and churches in the library.
- A copy machine is available for public use. Cost is .25 per regular page and .25 per legal page.
- A scanner is available for use on one of the public computers
- Color Printing from the computers is available. Cost is .50 per regular page and .50 for legal page.
- CD/DVD/Game Cleaner/buffer: We offer cleaning services for CD's, DVD's and Games for a fee of $2.00.
- Book Drop - The Lovett Memorial Library provides a 24 hour book drop for you convenience, located at the front of the building.
- Interlibrary Loan- Lovett Memorial Library patrons in good standing may request a item located in another library. At this time there is a $3.00 return postage fee due at checkout per Interlibrary Loan Item.
- Collection - 16,500 volumes-books, movies and audiobooks
- Databases - Texshare, Learning Express, Worldbook, Brainfuse (homework help), Tumblebooks, Overdrive Downloadable Audiobooks & Ebooks, Cypress Resume & Atomic Learning.